sharp pains like stabbing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mirage22, Oct 23, 2005.

1. mirage22

mirage22 New Member

so I was laying in bed ready to try an fall asleep an out of nowhere i get this horrible sharp pain in my ovaries and it felt like i was being stabbed an i jumped an then cried. i have endo but this has been happenin more often. can someone tell me what it is?? im still waiting to get my insurance which will take 2 months so i cant afford the ultrasounds an things like that. please help!!
  2. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

My sister, who never goes to the doctor, had that pain and actually drove to the ER it was so bad. Turns out she had a cyst that ruptured. They say it develops around ovulation. Just a possibility....
  3. mirage22

mirage22 New Member

ive had that before but i dont ignore it i get depo for the endo every 6 weeks an i thought it was helping. i jus dont understand why it attacks me all the time an i had pain meds they didnt touch it.
    its not even ongoing but that one sharp pain is horrible. i jus want it gone i can deal with the minor annoying pain an the hurting pain but stabbing no. i hate endo with a passion im too young to deal with this as well as the rest.
  4. mirage22

mirage22 New Member

the nurse thinks my body was just saying its time for my shot again an shes hoping the pain stops since i have my shot now. but that if it continues call them.