Shawn, May God Bless and Comfort you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

My heart hurts for you, Shawn. Let's just pray that tomorrow will bring you comfort, peace and joy. My experience for 14 years dealing with the pain is that it too shall pass............and it does......perhaps, if you hold onto this thought it will help somewhat. Please know we all understand and feel your pain as well.

As for your L5 Disc problem. I know that pain also. Actually, I suffred with it for 14 months befoe finding a Neurosurgeion on Los Angeles to perform an Endoscopic Discetomy (non open spinal surgery). I would not allow the old traditional surgery because of having to move and cut the muscles and ligaments around the spine. Surgery in L.A. was in June and recovery was good. Still have my disc which is wonderful. He just removed he fragramented disc pieces, cortorized the annular tear. This type surgery is becoming well known and being performed now in other areas outside L.A. In my case, the back and siatica problem put me into flares. Perhaps this is contributing to your terrible pain. Just something to think about.

I'm praying for you and I feel your pain will be lifted very soon and your days will be brighter and pain free.

God Bless you,
    D.D.