Shaylee's Prayer From the FMS Board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please Agree in Prayer with me 03/15/03 07:44 PM

Father God, how we love You. How we thank You for Your Son who died on the cross for what all of us are going through.

Lord Jesus, we are all in pain and have fought long and hard battles to get an answer for all of our questions, as to why are were so tired and in so much pain. We thank You so much for seeing us through all of this and walking with us through these many tribulations and conquering this on the cross.

We thank You Father God, for hearing our prayers and giving us our diagnoses, doctors, and medications which make life more bearable.

Lord God, please help us to always keep our eyes on You no matter what we are feeling or going through, for without You we are nothing.

I bring forth Your Words Jesus, "By Your stripes we are healed." We praise and thank You for this. Help us to remember sometimes it is not physical where we need our healing but spiritual and we thank You and Praise You for placing the healing wherever we need it the most.

In Your Blessed Name We Pray

Amen

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

jeanderek
    (148)

AMEN 03/15/03 08:22 PM

and AMEN

BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

clueless
    (140)

prayer 03/15/03 08:30 PM

Amen! May we always keep our eyes on HIM. My favorite hymn is " When he was on the cross I was on his mind" It touches my soul.

Sandyz
    (219)

Hi Shaylee, 03/16/03 04:14 AM

Nicely said prayer! In his blessed name we prayer Amen

Lendi
    (136)

Prayer 03/16/03 06:41 AM

Amen!

turtis