Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Dec 29, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Good for you! Hope you have fun at the swap meet (or whatever it was) tomorrow! Sounds like fun!

Happy New Years!

budmickl[This Message was Edited on 12/29/2007]
  2. woofmom

woofmom New Member

How ya' doing? I've decided to go ahead and try using my new sewing machine and cabinet. It's been offgassing for a couple of months. Making stuff was always good for my soul. I think I'm well enough to reclaim my soul from this DD. Give Ursala a great big sloppy kiss for me. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I make stuff like Chritmas ornaments, easy quilts, wall hangings, placemats. Things that I enjoy making to give away. I stopped making things that taxed my brain. The first things I'm gonna' make on my new machine are bags for groceries. That way maybe I can help out a turtle or dolphin. I'm sick of seeing plastic in the ocean. And they'll be 100% cotton.
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Just dropped by to wish you good health, peace and happpiness for the New Year.

I haven't been here much, stopped up ditch plus 5 inches of rain on clay ground equals one nasty front yard and a pulled back muscle. I have been diggin a ditch for a week now. Plus foundation work has meant no play time for me.

I actually fell asleep awhile ago after I came in from outside, rare for me to take naps. I hope everyone had a good holiday-Carla
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

So glad you were taking it slow, but I wish it had been a different outcome.

I am praying for your friend. And I hope the doctors find out what is wrong with her.