Sheets of press conference DeMeirleir

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pluis, May 31, 2009.

1. pluis

pluis New Member

This is a little easier to understand than the other one.
  2. Elisa

Elisa Member

Excellent info - very helpful!

Thanks for posting it!

3. SpiroSpero

SpiroSpero New Member

for posting it. I saved it on my desktop :)

I'm hoping more than anyone else that we all get healthy soon but I cannot be quiet on this topic. Here is what Dr De Meirleir proposes as treatment in the paper for mild to middle cases of CFS:

"Restore the gut: probiotics"

"Restore the gut: probiotics,
    enterocoated antibiotics.
    Metal chelation, Zinc

Most of us have done this, I have done this ...but we are not healthy and I'm quite sure that a 10 times dosis of antibiotics, probiotics etc. isn't the cure.

4. pluis

pluis New Member

I think it is good you are a critic but you need to be thorough. Can you inform us/me where he states he can "cure" this disease?

Maybe I missed it because I have been in fact busy. Thursday I will attempt to research on this a little more.

Thanks, Mariska
  5. SpiroSpero

SpiroSpero New Member

Hi MAriska,

he never says that he can cure the illness but his treatment focuses on probiotics, antibiotics and some minerals/vitamins.

Most of us already used that kind of treatment and even if some got better it never was a cure. It helped, sure.

I'd be happy if his treatment proposal works for you and except for the antibiotics you don't even need a prescription and can start right now but in my eyes nearly every doctor has achieved something with his treatment. Ask Cheney, Lerner, De Meirleir patients, nearly all improved but only a bit.
  6. pluis

pluis New Member

Okay his and other DR's treatment options only help a bit or not at all (in my case). There is no cure at this moment. We do know this.

But I hope you are open to the fact that KDM does a lot of good things for us. Lets just wait and see!