Sheila1366

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chp1298, Sep 26, 2005.

1. chp1298

chp1298 New Member

Hi SHeila,
    I saw in your profile you are from NC. Where. I am from a very small rural town called Jamesville in eastern nc about 100 miles east of Nags Head.

I would love to speak with you sometimes.I have noone but the people on this board to discuss my fellings with and it does seem to help to have some one who understands. If you would like my personal email address I will gladly give it to you.
  2. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I live in Greensboro,well actually we were just anexed into the city our address is still the old one.

Sure you can send your email.I have no one to talk to other than my oldest daughter.She has fms/cfs too.I don't have the cfs,I don't think.

Ya have been hit by 1 hurricane this year,right?I have seen on the weather channel there is another brewing and could be heading our way.Have you heard about it?

Well you email me ,is it on my profile,I don't remember?

Good to find a friend in my neck of the woods.
    Sheila
  3. chp1298

chp1298 New Member

I dont have your email.

I also do not have anyone to talk to. My hubby is so wrapped up in himself and his probs that mine just slip away. My hubby is disbale from a neck injury and he just gave up. SInce he was injured 10 yrs ago I have become very ill but it is my responsibilty to financially support and take care of everything. He sits and watches tv and sleeps. It makes me so angry I cry. I work 9 hrs commute 2 get home and have to do laundry ,tidy up, cook and anything else. Sometimes I feel like I will break. He caught me crying in the garage last week and seemed real concerned for abt 10 minutes and then it was over. This disease makes me feel very,very alone. I feel so profoundly sad and alone most of the time.