Shelia in Topeka!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1Candee, Sep 2, 2003.

1. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

This board is really zinging--had to go to page 3 to see that you replied to me. How very ironic that your birthday is on the 4th and mine the 5th--2 true Virgo's here. Get this--I have 2 German Shepherds, Lujac, the Mom, 12 yrs. and my "PUP" Mojo who's 7 but will always be a pup cause she's small and plays ball w/ a vengence. Does your pup have the classic German Shepherd markings
    You never said how old you were, my age or younger? I'm 52 and have had FM/CFS for 5 yrs. at least---have been pretty tired for the last 10 yrs. and then the pain came.
    My husband works for corrections for 25 yrs. up on Jackson street in the executive offices.
    I didn't know that they had a Cotton O'Neil in N. Topeka. I'm glad you get to go for a small co-pay. Have you found a Doc yet? Hope to hear from you and would like to here what symptoms you are experiencing. (((Hugs))) Cat
  2. orionshines94

orionshines94 New Member

I want you to know how thrilled I am you came back! Honest to God , WE have a Lab same age as Buster and his name is MOJO! I'm telling you it would almost take an undertaker to wipe the smile off my face right now! I've been on line a few hours waiting to see if you come on. I did get an appointment. I go Fri. at 1 o'clock. I really don't know what to say this first time. I don't want to dump all this on her at once. I've been in a lot of pain. I need anxiety med. I was broke into in Mar. I was home alone. It was offal. I'll be 45 years old I'm going to wear this shirt that says; THE OLDER I AM, THE BETTER I WAS Sheila
  3. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

Geeze--so much in common and right in the same town!! Glad to have put a smile on your face--those are hard to come by at times in our condition. (((Hugs))) Cat
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2003]