SherylD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gramaT, Feb 4, 2006.

1. gramaT

gramaT New Member

HI Sheryl,

Thanks for answering my post. I read your bio, you are so pretty. I haven't figured how to put my pic on yet. mabe sometime. I'm pretty tired these days. I think when I finally get rid of all the yeast in me it'll be so much better. I can tell when it flares up because I itch so much. I have done pretty well avoiding the sugar until today when the church asked for a dessert for a seminar. I made two and brought home one. It was Lemon Lush. Yumm
    Since I paid so much for the Three Lac, I'd better get it out of here!!

Hope your kids are feeling better. And you too!
    love
    Carolyn in Ill
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

YOu are so welcome.. When I started all of this Stormyske was to my rescue and still is.. She is wonderful to talk to ..

I would love to be able to help people as much as she has helped me.Just having someone to talk to about it all is great.

The threelac has done wonders for my stomach..Today I ate a cheeseburger and fries at a flea market and it didn't even bother my stomach...Before it would've made me fell ill.

You talk about when it flares up you itch so much..I have been itching sooo bad on and off for a long time..I have been keeping a food diary and I can not figure out what would be making me itch all the time..I even itch in my ears alot..My nose..and my arms..Alot of times where I itch I get a hive or two. It seems if I get hot I itch more.

I see you are from IL. too.. Isn't the weather yucky here??

Good luck too you..

SherylD

3. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I didn't know if you seen I had responded...:)
  4. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi,
    Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days. Its hard to sit here for very long and I've been so tired.

Yes, the weather here is so depressing. I count the sunny days (not too many) I'm near Peo. in central Illinois. How bout you?

I just know when I have sugar my itching gets worse. I wish I could resist it completely. I'm trying!!

I was walking all the time last fall. Cant wait to walk again so I can lose the 10 Ive gained this winter :(

God Bless
    Carolyn
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I am up by Rockford...That is where I go for everything..It's about 40 min. from me.

I have not ate any sugar and I still have the itching all the time..Sometimes I even get hives.

I can't tell if it is an allergy or food sensitivity..or just yeast..Maybe a number of things.

Have a good night,

SherylD
  6. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi Sheryl,

Sorry you're still itching. Mabe you could keep a food journal and then look to see what it was. I also itch from dry skin. I soften my bath water so it wont bother me but the heat can do it too.

Tea tree oil is supposed to help your skin too.

Be healthy,
    CArolyn