She's finally here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Jun 20, 2008.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

It took longer than we thought, but she was worth is wait.

She was born at 5pm yesterday via C-section.

7lb 13 oz 19 inches long. She had a lot of fluid in her lungs and they had to work with her for awhile but she is fine now.

Daddy called this morning and said she had nursed and was doing wonderfully.

Carla...she was born at Central Baptist in Lexington, So I won't get to see her for a few days...the drive plus the extra long wait has totally zapped me, but I am so thrilled with her.

Thanks for all the prayers and I love you guys

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Congratulations!!,,,,,Babies are so Beautiful and Exciteting to welcome into the world!,,,,,,,she sounds like she's really healthy!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Our 3 month old granddaughter was the exact weight and height as your newest.

So happy all turned out happily.

Congratulations, again.

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the world, Little one.

Are the proud parents still at the name-picking stage?

5. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Her name is Hunter Michelle.

6. poets

poets Member

I'm so glad to hear that mom and baby are alright. It's so exciting! I have a granddaughter on the way in mid August. I'll bet you can't wait to see her!

7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Oh we all need good news like this. How precious a new baby and a much wanted one is.

Blessings to all. Annie
  8. laceymae

laceymae New Member

but only thru the nursery windows. It was late last night before she got to go to Mommies room. We came on home, I didn't want to tire the new parents out and I knew they needed the bonding time.

I am going tomorrow and will spend the day at the hospital, unless they run me off.

have a good weekend all
  9. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

on the arrival of Hunter Michelle. Granddaughters are so very special! My very best to all!

10. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Congatulations on the new arrival. Enjoy her they grow up so fast.
  11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I know you are thrilled and can hardly wait to see her.

Congratulations to the new mom,dad and of course to you too. She was a nice sized baby, not to fragile (- :

We want to hear all about her when you get back. The name is pretty too. Glad to hear that all went well and she is fine now.

12. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Was the c-section planned?

Hope she is doing very well...babies are wonderful but lots and lots of work.

Hope Mama gets lots of rest before having to deal with little missy alone.

13. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

Hope Mom is healing well. Congrats for the new addition,

14. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Grandma!!!! when you can and if you can post a pic of her.

Love to all, Ann