shirl and chris, it's better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Aug 2, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

than it was yesterday. The redness is gone, the swelling is still there. I think my cfs took a hit because of the infection tho. All i want to do is sleep, and as usual, i may sleep but there's not much rest. My face is still swelled, as is my neck (front), and i still have pain from the extraction, i guess that is to be expected. My dentist DID say that i was very close to being a "VERY sick lady, emergency room sick". I looked up some things, and yes, you were both right. Thank goodness i was already (and still am) taking antibiotics.

thanks, you were there when i really needed someone who knew!

God Bless you!!
    Sumbuni
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad you are feeling better, and got some help. It is amazing how teeth can cause so much trouble, but they sure can be dangerous sometimes.

Thanks for letting us know how you are. Its been years since that happened to me, but its not something you ever forget!

Take care hon,
    Shalom, Shirl
  3. insomniac1

insomniac1 New Member

Hi i am glad that you feel a little better. just keep taking the antibiotics and i hope you feel better soon every day it should get better. and you are welcome that is what we are all here for. kris

[ advertisement ]