Shirl and the daily energy enfusion drinks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shannonrn, Mar 23, 2003.

1. shannonrn

shannonrn New Member

I just wanted to update you and everyone else about Dtr. Teitelbaum's Daily energy enfusion drinks. I still have less fatigue since I started them on thursday. I generally get my best burst of energy starting around 2pm (I drink the shakes at 8 am). I also sleep very well at night. He says that you will probably notice a diffence within 2-3 weeks after starting the shakes and will feel 76% better after 3 months (it takes 3 months for new cells to multiply). I feel pretty comfortable taking this drink b/c he donates his royalties to charity. I once fell into a pyramid scheme trap with a vitimen drink called Reliv so I'm pretty leary about certain things. I'll keep you posted. The drink is on his web site jacobteitelbaum.
  2. shannonrn

shannonrn New Member

bumping for shirl
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shannon, I am ordering it tomorrow. I try to order all my supplements on the same day, so I don't have to keep running outside for the UPS man! I hate when the horn blows, as all five dogs go completely crazy! So I try to do it all at once, less noise.

This sounds great, I am going to give it a try. If I could just conquor this tirdness I would really feel like I am as close to cured as any of us can get!

I did read the web site, it sounds good. There was nothing in the drink that I am allergic too. Big plus for me!

Thanks again for the update.

By the way, I also got 'caught' with quite a few of those 'snake oil' things! don't feel bad, we are all caught up in it sometimes.

Dr. Teitelbaum is very well respected person. I doubt if he would be leading us down a garden path.

Thanks again.............

Shalom, Shirl

PS I was off the board yesterday, thats why I didn't see your post sooner.

[ advertisement ]