Shirl, I found it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Jun 26, 2003.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

HI Shirl, i found the post by typing in 12 page report, it was from acupunture, I looked in her profile and she stopped posting right after she collected the addresses. She had posted for several months. I was just concerned for others on the board being taken advantage of and having their addreses sold. thanks for your reply.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I found the lost posts, the lady (acupuncture) seems like she was overwhelmed with the requests for the 'report', and removed all her own posts.
    She sounded like she was feeling ill, and promised to be back in a few weeks.

It does not seem like she was a fake in anyway, but I do not have a 'crystal ball' to know for sure :)

This maybe of some help to you, here is the book she recommended for those applying for SSDI; 'Nolo's Guide to Social Security Disability' price; $30.00.

Her last post was 5/2/03.

If you have a problem with unsolicited mail, simply return it to the postal service and they will take it from there.

Hope this helps to give you some peace, and be careful with giving out personal information from now on.

Shalom, Shirl