Shirl Needs Our Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Shirl is suffering from severe exhaustion and could really use our prayers. She says it isn't a painful flare but utter exhaustion which is keeping her down. She asked me to post for her to ask for your prayers.

Thank you all so very much and God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Mikie, Please pass along that we are thinking of Shirl. She is in our thoughts and prayers.
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Warm thoughts and wishes going out Shirl's way...

Hugs,

Nancy B
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

from me for Shirl. There are times when all gets too much and you needs God's help.

Gentle Hugs,

Joan
  5. PoimaeHopkins

PoimaeHopkins New Member

To Shirl,

You are a sister, whose heart is larger than the Grand Canyon, through which the river of God’s mercy flows, making it ever larger to contain the burdens and trials that are providentially sent her way.

You are a Sister, whose every desire is to please the Master, to seek His face, and to follow His will.

You are a Sister, whose love of our Lord Jesus Christ supersedes her own self-love.

You are a Sister who has that rare combination of grit and savvy, sweetness and tenderness that only comes through being wise as a serpent and meek as a dove.

I pray
    that your heart be renewed with fresh showers of grace that come from heavenly portals;

that your spirit be refreshed with the remembrance that spiritual comforts are often at their highest mark when our physical well-being is at low tide;

that your soul will rejoice in the knowledge that God tempers every stress with His constant joy.

May our loving Master show you the clusters of grapes in your wilderness walk;

May you drink deeply of the heavenly wine made from such grapes, and may you be intoxicated with His love, joy and peace that only come from such travels.

My precious Sister, may you continually feel the winds of His promise on your face:
    “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”

Poimae
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and my best wishes for feeling better soon. She has had such a struggle!

May God comfort her in His everlasting arms.

Sue
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

And my loving Lord who has actually taken me under His wing for the last 40 days or more. Without His love and your sincere petitions for me, I do not think I would have made it this far.

All of you, may the Lord bless you richly for your concern and deep sweet prayers.

I am somewhat better, but still badly depressed. I can't seem to get pass the depression no matter how much I pray and study the Word.

I do know that in the end of all of this, the Lord will bring me out of it all with His perfect Peace, I always think of the the Book of Job......................

Again, thank you, and sincere blessings to all. Every prayer request on this board is prayed for daily from me, names are not necessary, the Lord knows each and everyone of us and our needs, He knows every hair on our heads. If you do not see me here, know that you are still always in my deepest prayers.

Special blessing to my dear sister of the heart, Mikie for posting my request, I was simply too ill to do so myself.

Poimae, your prayers are always like a poem, thank you dear one. You never fail to touch the deepest part of my very soul.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You stay in my prays! you touch my heart, the Holy Spirit always reminds me to pray especially for you, also for Pepper.

Thank you sweetheart, you are a blessing to all of us here.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

I want you to know that I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. I was so hoping that you were feeling some relief.
    If prayer has helped you some these past days, then we must not let up.

I appreciate so much that you are continuing to pray for me. I can use all the prayer you can muster these days. Thank you, dear friend.

(((HUGS)))
    Love, Pepper
  10. skikat

skikat New Member

DEAREST HEAVENLY FATHER, I DONT KNOW SHIRL YET BUTYOU DO, AND WE ALL , ON THIS BOARD COME TOGETHER IN AGREEMENT FOR OUR DEAR SISTERS HEALING. PLEASE SEND THE ANGELS TO HER TO STAND AND MINISTER TO HER . AND PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT , WE ASK THAT YOU ANNOINT HER WITH THE HEALING BALM. GIVE HER JOY AND PEACE. FATHER, ALSO GIVE HER REST AND THE REFRESHMENT THAT ONLY YOU CAN GIVE. WE PRAISE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR US EVERYDAY AND THAT WE MAY COME BOLDLY TO THE THRONE OF GRACE. JESUS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SPEAK THE WORD AND IT SHALL BE DONE. HONOR THE FAITH OF YOUR SERVANTS HERE FOR THIS LADY THAT IS SO DEEPLY LOVED BY MANY AND RAISE HER UP. WE ASK IN JESUS NAME. WE ALSO COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF DEPRESSION AND THE SICKNESS THAT CAUSES IT. WE LEAVE HER NOW IN YOU CAPABLE HANDS AND SPEAK THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE! WE CALL HER HEALED IN JESUS NAME.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2007]
  11. Elisa

Elisa Member

"The Lord is close to the broken hearted
    and rescues those whose spirit is crushed."

You have been so kind to me Shirl - so I wanted to share this scripture with you - it is one of my favorites.

I have been depressed most of my life and it is very very hard - but He will bring us out of it someday - it is His promise.

He loves us more than we will ever know,

Thanks you for your kindess and caring,

Elisabeth
  12. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

hi havent talked to you but wanted to share, two people on this board have been an amazing inspiration to me things have been bad and their prayers have seen me through, i will pray for you as god has answered my prayers in so many ways and i want that for you too,dont give up i ask hourly sometimes and it has helped alot i am grateful for what you do and feeling so bad that is amazing!! god bless you laura