~Shirl or MIkie~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kmcerio, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kmcerio

kmcerio New Member

I haven't been on in almost a year but I am looking for a friend of mine who I have lost track of. Her screen name is Fleetwood /Diane from Buffalo. We became good friends and talked on the phone all the time. She was in the process of building a new home and her phone # got changed and all that I ever wrote down in my phone book was diane/ Buffalo. I don't know why I never asked her her last name. I don't know if there is anything you can do to help me locate her. The last emal add. I have for her is not working. I miss her and would like to call info. for her # if I had her last name. I really appreciate your time reading this. Thanks Karen
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm not sure what to tell you. Do you know whether your friend has used this website recently? You can do a search for her posts in username and it will bring up any posts she has made.

I am no longer moderating and am not online as often. Shirl and her family were involved in Hurricane Katrina and the phones are still messed up in her area. It's hard for her to get online.

You can try to e-mail Tech Support to see whether they have any suggestions, but I know they will not give out info on our members.

Terry here has been trying to find Catcus Lil and posted with her name in hopes she will see it. You might try doing that but if your friend doesn't come here anymore, it might not work. You have to keep the post bumped as the board is moving soooooo fast.

You might also check other boards if your friend visited them. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. kmcerio

kmcerio New Member

I knew it was a long shot but thanks for your reply.Karen