SHIRL... please update and start a new post so we see it

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Shirl dear. Only by chance did I read your update as it was number 26 or 27 in the thread from July.

I do not know how to paste things here. We welcome posts, new and all, but I know I would not have seen the update that your husband was home after being gone 70 days.

More people will react to a new post and we appreciate any updates, so please post as often as you can.

I continue to pray for you, for your health,and for the situation with your husband. I know you feel very alone and scared which is all the more reason to reach out to all of us here. May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/27/2006]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I will update, hopefully tomorrow, too tired tonight, its after midnight here in Louisiana, and I am so very tired. Rough day for sure!

I also owe you an email, and will try to get to that too. I do so thank you for writing me, it was wonderful of you.

The request is basically the same, but I will cut/paste it again, alright?

Thank you for your wonderful patience with my problem, and your continued prayers.

God's many blessings to you...........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Stay safe, stay well, my prayers continue on your behalf.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you, and praying for you on prayer night. Wanting you to be encircled in the warmth of God's love.

I thank Him for His faithful love for you and your husband. For his wisdom, guidance and special love for his lost sheep.

May He reign in your household. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Much love sent to you, Shirl
    Judy