Shirl... Pre energy plus ordered.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zggygirl, Jul 31, 2003.

1. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Hi,
    I finally ordered the Pro Energy plus( the mag. and malic acid combo) from here.
    Decided I need all the help I can get and I've given the DHEA long enough.
    When I told the rep. I needed to take 2400 mg. (which is what Madwolf suggested in a post to someone awhile back)
    the rep. said it would only last 10 days.
    How much do you take?
    thanks,
    Ziggy

[This Message was Edited on 07/31/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I take two Pro Energy a day, one before breakfast with a glass of water, and one before lunch with water too.

At night I take two capsules of ZMA. Which balances out to about 550-600 milligrams of Magnesium a day between the two supplements.

I do not know what or who Madwolf was speaking too. That sounds like a great deal of magnesium.

When you start the Pro Energy, try three capsules a day, morning, noon and night(it works better if you spread them out through the day). Then if that amount is working for you then add more in a week or two.

In other words, start with a low amount and build it up.

If you get diarrhea, cut back. If not then continue this for a week, then you can add more.

You should feel better pain wise in about 10 days to 2 weeks.

Let me know how you are doing.

The recommended dose on the bottle is 6 capsules a day, I do not take that much, considering I also take the ZMA.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. zggygirl

zggygirl New Member

Hi,
    Madwolf, yup it was the malic acid where I read you recommended 2400mg.
    Thanks Shirl, Ill start out low and work on up from there. I already take magnesium so I'll keep that in mind.
    Ziggy