Shirl ? re - Natural Calm

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kelly12, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Kelly12

Kelly12 New Member

Dear Shirl,

I saw you mention this in another post. I am wondering where to buy it? What the cost is? Do you use it every night or only after constipation sets in?

Take Good Care,

Kel
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You can get the 'Natural Calm' at most health food stores, but not GNC.

I started taking it for pain (smile), it does work for that too.

Then I realized it had my bowels working everyday. Well I just took one teaspoon full a day. It will keep you regular.

When I started taking Pro Energy (Malic Acid and magnesium glycinate) AND ZMA (zinc, magnesium and B-6) I did not need it on a regular basis anymore, but it will help if you are in a big flare with the pain as well as its laxative value.

So I could stop taking the Natural Calm everyday then. The Pro Energy and the ZMA keeps me regular. But if I eat the wrong food and get the slightest bit constipated, then I will take the Natural Calm untill I am regular again!

The price probably varies in different areas, but here its; $11.00 for 4 ounces. But it goes a longway .

You may get it cheaper in a larger healthfood store. I live in the Boonies in Louisiana.

Let me know if you can't find it...............

Shalom, Shirl

3. Kelly12

Kelly12 New Member

Many Thanks. I am finding Fiber (the ones that don't cause cramps) to be expensive and not all that dependable.

Take Good Care,

Kel
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I have this on the "get" list as I really hate how much worse the constipation is as I am getting to eating more and more healthy stuff. Speaking of does dairy do this to anyone else? The people I know that are Lactose intolerant all get diarreah not constipated. love, Rebel