SHIRL, thanks for addy help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jackiec, Sep 13, 2002.

1. jackiec

jackiec New Member

In another post, Shirl wrote:

"If you all want to email one another, I would be glad to exchange the eaddress to each of you with out putting them on the open board. I am your Moderator, and have done this before for people. Just let me know if you want my help. If you are confortable with putting up your address just remember that this is an open forum and anyone, sales persons etc. can get your address. "

This is great. We will try not to swamp you, but I feel the need to thak you for this offer. It will make some feel much more comfortable about being able to share e-addy!!

Bless you, Jackie c
  2. jackiec

jackiec New Member

In another post, Shirl wrote:

"If you all want to email one another, I would be glad to exchange the eaddress to each of you with out putting them on the open board. I am your Moderator, and have done this before for people. Just let me know if you want my help. If you are confortable with putting up your address just remember that this is an open forum and anyone, sales persons etc. can get your address. "

This is great. We will try not to swamp you, but I feel the need to thak you for this offer. It will make some feel much more comfortable about being able to share e-addy!!

Bless you, Jackie c
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Not a problem, just let me know that both parties agree.

Shalom, Shirl