Shirl, what is the timing of ProEnergy and calcium?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaths, May 9, 2003.

1. kaths

kaths New Member

Hey, Shirl,

I plan to start taking ProEnergy this weekend because I'm teaching summer school 8 to 11 a.m. five days a week for three more weeks at my university. I started out great this week but have crashed today, despite enforced 1-7 p.m. rests and going to bed at 10 p.m. I want to see what ProEnergy can do to help my energy level. I also take coral calcium and ZMA.

Do you really have to take ProEnergy one hour before breakfast? I already take Reglan for nausea 20 minutes before breakfast to keep from barfing in the shower. I know you take it before breakfast and lunch. When during the day can I take calcium?

Thanks for your expertise!
    Kathy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The directions say one hour before breakfast, but if necessary you can take it earlier, or later.

I try to take anything with calcium at least a couple of hours before or after the magnesium.

I sure hope it helps you as much as it did for me.

This supplement is truly great. My daughter (who is not sick) takes it everyday, and she said she feels wonderful and full of energy! She is an energetic person, and (Thank God!), sleeps wonderful! But she said it gives her a 'boost'!

Hope this helped................

Shalom, Shirl