SHIRL

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Jan 17, 2004.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I am praying Shirl that you can get another WHITE BOXER dog soon. I know it wont replace the one you have lost, but it should help.

I have taken your advice and hope to get another Yorkie soon. A friend of ours breeds them and minds our Teddy for us when we go away. She has a 6 year old female who she will give me, but I will have to see if Teddy and she get on first.

God Bless,
    Mary.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I thank you from my heart for your prayers. I have not found one as yet, but it will not be so easy as they are not easy to find. But there is nothing impossible with the Lord. I so appreciate your concern and your prayers.

I will pray that your Yorkie will accept the new one, it should not be a problem since one is female the the other male.

The problem I have is that my 13 year old Pit Bull is a male, so therefore I need to find a female white boxer. Kind of limits me there. I know he will not get along with another male.
    He did love Daisy Mae as much as I did, as he is still looking for her, and did not eat for a week after she passed. He is doing better now, but is still droopy. We are concerned about him as well, and he is getting old too.

Dogs have their likes and dislikes as well as we do, and he just loved Daisy Mae, they had been together for 11 years.

Again, I do so thank you for your prayers for us.

God bless lady.................

Shalom, Shirl