{{{{{{{{{SHIRL}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Shirl, there are currently 38 replies to your old post. I hope that there is improvement in your life. Please let us know how things are going for you in a new post. The old one is getting too difficult to follow.

You have had many prayers and more to come.
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have been thinking of you and praying too!

God bless you Asatrump! How are you?

Love....Mari
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for asking. I am doing OK. Better than this time last year. Also looking forward to that SS check this summer. Age has some advantage for once!
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

God bless you dearie! I know that you do look forward to your SS check. I am happy for you....and happy that you are doing better.

I sure do hope that Shirl is doing ok.

Love....Mari
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I keep getting replies on the long post, so need to answer it, right?

But I do thank you for your prayers, and for trying to start a new post for me.

Things are about the same as when I first posted, so please continue to prayer for my original requests as stated.

I truly thank God for all of you truly caring people, and your wonderful prayers.

I am praying for all of you daily. I will be on this board in a heartbeat when my request are granted! I will have quite a testimony for the Lord, and I do pray that it will be soon.

You all will be the first to hear of the Lord's gracious goodness to your fervent prayers for us.

God bless.........

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I regret things have not improved for you, it makes everything harder. People here will continue to pray for you.
    Perhaps there is a hymn you really like, I could play it daily.... this is a form of prayer for me.
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

Could I ask a biggie favor? Could you please play Leaning on the Everlasting Arms for Shirl? Thank you so much. What a gift you have!! I wish I could play an instrument.
    God Bless you.
    Cath