Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fern, Nov 5, 2002.

1. fern

fern New Member

Thanks so very much for your reply. I think that it is somewhat similar for me with the trouble with my mouth that I discribed. I am a very shy person and it is stressful for me under circumstances that may not bother others. So I get a bit panicky on a frequent basis. I am sure panic for anyone with these disorders is a real good trigger for a flare. This seems to the normal for me.
    As for the rash question, I would truly appreciate any information that you may be able to locate. The rash that I get doesn't itch and it looks more like red blotchiness more that specles or spots.It can even get raised like welts. It can show up within seconds and stay for an hour or so or leave within minutes. Again it seems to be triggered by stress or sometimes a hot shower or excersise. It can look very pronounced. I went to my dentist to have some dental work done that I was dreading and he noticed and mentioned that I was splotchy all over my neck and the area of my chest that he could see above my collar. By the time that I got home the rash was gone.
    Again thank you Shirl so very much for your help and advice, and especially your warm welcome back.

many blessings

fern
  2. fern

fern New Member

Thanks so very much for your reply. I think that it is somewhat similar for me with the trouble with my mouth that I discribed. I am a very shy person and it is stressful for me under circumstances that may not bother others. So I get a bit panicky on a frequent basis. I am sure panic for anyone with these disorders is a real good trigger for a flare. This seems to the normal for me.
    As for the rash question, I would truly appreciate any information that you may be able to locate. The rash that I get doesn't itch and it looks more like red blotchiness more that specles or spots.It can even get raised like welts. It can show up within seconds and stay for an hour or so or leave within minutes. Again it seems to be triggered by stress or sometimes a hot shower or excersise. It can look very pronounced. I went to my dentist to have some dental work done that I was dreading and he noticed and mentioned that I was splotchy all over my neck and the area of my chest that he could see above my collar. By the time that I got home the rash was gone.
    Again thank you Shirl so very much for your help and advice, and especially your warm welcome back.

many blessings

fern