Shirl,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debgene56, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Dear Shirl, Thank you so much for your moving response to me. I am a christian who has lost my faith somewhat. I love God and I pray everyday. Especially when I drive and when I go to bed. I am in my faith by myself. I went to church once in the past year, and I felt out of place. I know I felt so much better when I went to church on a weekly basis. Could you please pray for me that I may find my self back to God, the way I once was.

I will be picking a antidepressant by the weekend and starting on it. They are getting me a appt with a pain mgt place. I am between the sedation and dryness due to evavil and others, or weight loss and other side affects on the srri's. Am doing research and weighing the pro's and con's.

You have been very good to me and I so appreciate it, you are a special person and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The zma you talk about and the proenergy, how big are the pills or capsules?

Hope your doing well!!
    Love, Deb
  2. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry I missed your post, I have not been on the board too much in the last couple of days, having problems with fatigue, but its better now.

I will be very happy to pray for you! What a lovely lady you must be.

I don't get to church much anymore due to the morning fatigue, The Lord is truly everywhere! The church is to assembly ourselves together, it does not make us better or worst Christians, please don't feel that way.

As for the Pro Energy, they are Capsules, I would say regular size. The ZMA is about the same size too.

If they are a problem, I don't see where it would be a problem to open them and take the powder with water. I have done that with a lot of stuff.

Call Pro Health and ask them if that would be alright to do, here is the phone number; 1-800-366-6056 . They are very nice people.

Hope you do well with the antidepressents, that I don't take.

Thank you for all the kind words.............

Shalom, Shirl

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Don't know if you saw my reply to your post, it was on the third page already!

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I am happy to know you are praying for me! Your right, I shouldn't feel bad because I don't get to church like I used to. I have a beautiful leather Bible that I thought I had lost when we moved. I just found out my daughter has it. I will get it back from her, reading from the bible always made me feel more connected. Thanks again. Love, Deb
    P.s. Hope your fatigue has lessened.