shooting theives?? Is this America

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

This is crazy. Heck my half brother stole a $200 of stuff and he didn't get anything but a fine. That IS crazy BUT
    even is Saudi they just cut your hand off. Makes them look good right now when it comes to looting. My ex saw it while their on Temp Duty.

Yes I see all the good but this is not right to shoot people for stealing. That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I hear right that a couple of people said childern were getting raped? I thought I heard that. Now they SHould be shot for sure if anyone is to be shot!
  2. Rose_Red

Rose_Red New Member

It's called marshal law. The crowds got the rapists.

As insane as this is, and I know all of us have our own opinions about what is happening on the Gulf Coast, I'm afraid this line of topics might get too politcal.

The entire situation is heartbreaking. I'd hate to see any of us argue over differences in opinions.
  3. jenemc

jenemc New Member

i live in north east texas and we get our local tv stations out of shreveport la, they were reporting that ppl r buying guns and ammo. most ppl that r buying have never shot a gun much less ever held one.

they said that when they go back into no..they want protection...for the just in case something or someone is there harming others.

i also heard that texas wasn't taking anymore ppl in..said there were somethign like 295,000 ppl here now from la. i would offer my house but i live so far in the country and have so many dogs.

it is so sad..i have never been ther before, but have cousins down that way and they are ok..i hope and pray everybody is ok now and if i ccan do something plz let me know..i will be going to the va hospital in shreveport on wednesday...so i can either take something there or anything..i am at a loss for words for these ppl.

jennie

4. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

they shot one guy in the head while he was raping a 13 yr old, and another when he showed up armed at thje dome for his nightly terror rein. It's called justice!

..Gail
  5. Rose_Red

Rose_Red New Member

Now they're coming to Florida. thank God my sweetheart hasn't gone thru First Responder school yet - he won't have to go.

I've got plenty of buckshot.