Should I take MSM as well as SAM E together?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by conrskin, Oct 22, 2002.

1. conrskin

conrskin New Member

I started taking SAM E a couple weeks ago and either it is working great or I'm going in to some type of remission. I've actually been told I have a bit of spark in my eyes and a bit of my old self back since I started taking it. My question is, it doesn't appear to help with pain, but i've read other people saying the MSM
    helps that. Would appreciate any info anyone has :) Anyone else go into "remissions"? I had started getting worse and worse in March 02, but the last week or so, have been sleeping better and actually had a bit of energy.

Take care all,

sheri
  2. conrskin

conrskin New Member

I started taking SAM E a couple weeks ago and either it is working great or I'm going in to some type of remission. I've actually been told I have a bit of spark in my eyes and a bit of my old self back since I started taking it. My question is, it doesn't appear to help with pain, but i've read other people saying the MSM
    helps that. Would appreciate any info anyone has :) Anyone else go into "remissions"? I had started getting worse and worse in March 02, but the last week or so, have been sleeping better and actually had a bit of energy.

Take care all,

sheri
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

i haven't looked it up or anything but i can't see a problem with it. to be safe, go to a search engine and type in medication reactions between msm and sam e. cindi
  4. tes

tes New Member

What exactly are these products? Where can they be found. I'm from Toronto, Canada.

Much appreciated,
    Tes
  5. conrskin

conrskin New Member

Hi,

I'm not very good at describing supplements and what they do, so my suggestion would be to
    go to the store in this site and check for these supplements. I'm sure you will find a better
    description of what they are than I could give you :)

Good luck!

sheri