Shout Out for Prope't Shoes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaminhealth, Feb 9, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

For the last few years I've been having a horrible time finding shoes that do not Hurt my feet which are now arthritic...I have thrown shoes out, sent shoes back and have shoes I can't wear....and now I find I need a 1/2 size larger so it's a 9 now.

I just sent 2 pairs of house shoes back to shoebuy and talking to the C/S person about how tired I am of sending shoes back, she mentioned her mom and grandma love the Propet' line....they are a washington state company but do mfg in china, what else is new....shoebuy often offers 20% discount on their already discounted shoes....so these great shoes cost me $52+,,,free shipping and returns....

I'm so happy with the Adelaide loafer type, it's got leather top and inners and they felt good when I first put them on the other evening.....my feet are breathing and no burning.

I wear them in the house and have nice support, I'll most likely buy another pair for outdoors soon.

I'm still wearing 2 pairs of Clarks from about 8 yrs ago for outdoors.....I think these Clarks were still made in england.....no more thou, now it's china for clarks too.

When I find something that works, I shout it out. jam
  2. jaminhealth

On my shout out, my gf reported she just ordered the shannon from propet' and the 20% discount is still in effect thru 2/10......
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Shout out for Pope's shoes. Those little red slip-ons are adorable.

Love, Mikie
  4. jaminhealth

Mikie, I'm talking Propet shoes, you are talking about the pope's red slip on's...at least the new pope doesn't wear them.???!!! jam
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Oh, Jam, if only you got my sense of humor.

Love, Mikie