Shout to Gracecraft....Are you still around?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

I saw they deleted msg, just wanted to make sure you didn't get booted entirely! What a misunderstanding! Sorry for inconvenience!

Rachel
  2. Denamay

Denamay New Member

I guess we lost her,she included her personal web site and she sells her art items. I guess that must be it. Denamay
  3. Gracecraft

Gracecraft New Member

Hi RAchel and all, I could not believe what happened,, I honestly can do more research on my own.
    I did not have any idea i was breaking any rules. It was requesting info that was wrong, they said it is when you sign up in the agreement.. but I never saw it.
    So sorry to stir everyone up , stress does make fms worse.Here is a tidbit for you, See the Journal supplement of rheumatology for Sept, I hear a new drug esp for fms is coming out in late 06 or early 07.
    BTW they deleted every kind message i left on other threads too. I guess i am just going to soak in my hot tub, NOT feel rejected and NOT cry.
    I pray you all find the support you need, I will have to depend on God, and the dear friends and family i have now.
    Search me out on the net.. blessings, grace
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2005]
  4. orachel

orachel New Member

Honestly....You didn't do anything "wrong" at all, the proctors just feel pretty strongly about web addresses, I guess. I'm so sorry they deleted all that information...you'd think they might have given you a chance just to edit out what they found probs with (ie: websites)...

Just so you know...
    I really really enjoyed chatting with you, and from your profile and all you indicated in your messages, I think you are a pretty amazing woman! After all, you're still trying to write and create beautiful art even with all the physical issues. I'm so sorry you had to go thru this. I know its weird, but I can totally imagine how something like that would make me feel. One of the features of this illness for me is feeling really alone and isolated from the "well" world, and anything that could remotely be construed as rejection or negative judgement just makes me feel WRETCHED.

Anyhoo...I'm Pooped and Stooped right now (my little phrase for exhausted and hunched/hobbling with pain!) cause just went to Aquatic therapy, and dragged myself to library because I had some FM reference books waiting for me. But I'll definitely hunt you up, and if I happen to figure out how to ask proctor to send you my email before then, I'll do that. But promise me something...make sure you don't let this one crummy experience (which was totally just a big ole' misunderstanding, really!) stop you from coming back here. I promise that you could take a poll of every person here and they'd all want you here to give and get support if they knew the situation (won't do that of course! why dwell on the negative, right?). And article or no article, I imagine you will find the same kind of great support system here that I did!

Hang in there, and I'll catch up with you soon...probably tomorrow since I know you're on kind of a deadline here (didn't know if you meant THIS friday, or next friday.

Gentle hugs...
    Rachel