shoutin' out to Butzie41----eeyore57---BOYS ARE BACK!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore57, Sep 25, 2005.

1. eeyore57

eeyore57 New Member

Hey Butzie,
    How are you and the rest of the cheeseheads tonight???
    ,...I know,not funny! Don't feel bad,..I shipped my brother a case of Kleen-ex tissues via UPS,...and he just lives across town from me!!!!!....Yeah, I know that's
    wrong,...but he's done worse to me!!!!!!!
    As for us Cowboys, We played a good game last Mon. nite until, as my cheesehead brother said,"Right up to the last 2 minutes!!!!Now that hurt!!! Last night we didn't play as good,I didn't think,...but we came back from behind and ended it with the winning #'s!!! Tell your Grandson another SuperBowl is in our future again,...may be a yr or so, but it's comin'!!!!!!! Also, it may help decrease your pain level if YOU just came on over to our side!!!!!! ha!! It's alot warmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell your TX. Grandson I feel his pain having a cheesehead as a relative, and................
    HOW 'BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEYORE57
  2. eeyore57

eeyore57 New Member

THE stars are bright,...
    Blue and silver at night,....
    Deep in the heart of Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HEAR ya' on stickin' with your team, up OR down though!!!! Or is it Bleeding for your team???....

I know the Lab Techs are always in AWE when I have blood drawn!!! They say it's the prettiest color of blue and silver theyv'e ever seen!!!!..........THEN .. they go into panic mode, call the Dr.,... who assures it's perfectly normal...........HIS is the same color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAHOO YA'll!! will holler at ya' NEXT Sun......
    EEYORE57