SHRIL A ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Sep 12, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

shril i have the costo feeling also the cant take a deep breath feeling and and my neck on right side my right arm isnt numb just cold and a lilweird my getting a neurogist tue but im getting my self to nerouss do u think its all connected,val
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It probably connect in some way. I am glad you are going to see a neurologist, he/she should be able to get it all sorted out for you.

The costro will cause us not to breathe deeply, as it makes it hurt more.

I get that 'cold' feeing in my limbs too, I had my left leg feeling cold for a week, then it just went away :), this is a crazy illness.

Try to keep calm, its hard I know. But being nervous only makes the pain worst as we tense up our muscles when we are nervous.

You are probably having a bad case of anxiety from all of this. Be sure to tell the doctor about it while you are there.

Take care, and be sure to let me know how you made out with the doctor.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

i went to my doc on moday everything checked out ok, linda i am so sick of this to im going to nerogist tues i feel it now in upper front neck even my heah hurt s this is really crazy my stomach is bloated and im makng it worse by getting nervous if i lay a certain way i dont feel it that bad i got heating pad icy hot nothing really helps sonogram of stomach full rib cage x ray ekg all ok so mmmy be neru will see something i have scolocis since a kid was to wear a brACe never did ,feel better linda my praying for you thanks guys,val

[ advertisement ]