SIBO anyone with experience with this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Apr 18, 2012.

1. small intestine bacteria overgrowth....I am miserable, have severe bloating, feel like I have eaten already and have terrible stomach pain. I think the fibro magnifies the pain. My dr ran all kinds of tests and this is what he came up with. I am on my second round of antibiotics. Anyone have any success treating this. This has gone on since Dec. and its April! thanks.
  2. deepak

deepak Member

Dear fibro,

Life extensions has a product called Carnosoothe, which I gave my mother for a suspected H Pylori infection. She used to have stomach pain everyday but since taking this has not had it, touchwood :).

I am not sure if this is for SIBO but I do know it helps in stomach bacteria problems. You can call them and ask maybe.

With love,
  3. I was checked for pylori infection and he said probiotics would make it worse as I was taking them and I already had an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine. I guess you have some but most are in the large bowel not the small one. I swear between fibro, exhaustion, etc. and all this it gets so tiring of not feeling well. thanks for your replies.