sick and tired of being sick and tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri123flowers, Oct 19, 2006.

1. sheri123flowers

sheri123flowers New Member

hello, im a newbie here, been in the chats, very nice people there. i have had anxiety for about 9 yrs or so, migraines that put me down for 4 to 10 days.after i had my 2nd child i had nausea awful, diagnosed with hypoglycemia. 5 yrs later got pg. with #3 had gestational diabetes, he is now going on 4, still i battle with nausea , i just got diagnosed with type 2. nausea still hanging around with such fatigue from the time i get up til the time i got to bed. today same thing only to this was dizzness, i am under dr care and doinf testing for i dont even know what hes lookinf for. just thought id post and see if anyone had any insight as to what causes this nausea and fatigue. i have no desire to leave the house much at all. i have 3 young ones and a husband to keep happy. and dont feel like im doing a very good job. i have reacurring breast cysts and ovarian cysts. dont know what that has to do with what but. my list could go on and on i suppose. thank you to all

one lost mom
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I wish I had more energy to reply. I just wanted to say hi and welcome. I am with you on being sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hope you find answers and better health soon. Hugs, Tam
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I do not have any answers but I do have a big Welcome. I am sorry but I did not look at your profile.

Do you have CFS/ME or FM?

I apologize but it it getting late and I am tired and my brain is not wanting to work.

Welcome to the Board and try to take care of you.
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Sorry you are so tired and ill. I know how you feel. I am also a Mom of three. I am very involved in my chidren's school and activities. It is just this last year that I feel like I am losing control when it comes to keeping up with everything. I still volunteer in their class, but it seems that I forget things that are due and I just always feel so behind. It is hard for me to focus on one thing and get it done because I always feel so overwhelmed.

But, I am sure that you are also trying to do your very best. Sometimes I am hard on myself also, but it is the illness. That's what life dealt me and I just try to stay positive. Sometimes I think, if I could just keep moving and get things done, it will get better. Unfortunately, our bodies won't always let us finish what we start. I pray for some kind of remission someday soon, and I hope that for you also. I saw in your profile how important your family is to you and I am sure they know that. My kids are my world and I am going to just keep going and do the very best that I am able to do for them. Have a great night and feel better soon! Kim :)
  5. sheri123flowers

sheri123flowers New Member

thank you for the replies. nice to knoe people still take the time for others.. i have type 2 diabtes, so im wondering if this has been the ongoing cause of the nausea. my hypo. turned into type 2. but the fatigue and dizziness , now im not sure whats going on.
    thanks so much for your input/
    sheri
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Sheri

I have a lot of problems with nausea but in my case it is a sign that I have really been overdoing and my pain levels are high.

I know it is nearly impossible for time to yourself when you have little ones. Mine are in college now. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one.

Please don't be too hard on yourself. Having fibro is hard enough without being a mom of small children too. Honestly there were times I wondered if I would get through.

I thought there was something wrong with me as a mother because nobody else seemed to be struggling like I was.

The difference was no one knew about this condition then and the doctors told me it was all in my head. I didn't get diagnosed until I was 45.

I hope you will keep coming to this board and posting. There are wonderful people here who are great support.

hugs Redwillow
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2006]