Sick of being Tired, & Tired of being Sick!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaymac, Dec 14, 2002.

1. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Hello all,

I don't think I have posted here, or if so it has been a while. I don't usually get the time of feel good.

I just needed to vent. I am so tired of being sick and then I am so sick of being tired. I never feel good. This is dragging me down mentally despite the effexor.

Seems like I catch everything going around, maintain these horrible allergies and sinus problems, and things continue to spiral since my diagnosis in January of this year. Since then, I suffered severe female problems for 3 months till I had complete hysterectomy. Then My thyroid test came back too high and now I am having blood test each month and taking med for hyperthyroidism, taking allergy shots wkly, sleeping meds, pain meds, anti-imflammatory med, hormones, thyroid, anti-depressants. I work during day and come home limping and groaning and every inch of my body feeling like I have been ran over, yet not to sleep as I want too. I stay stressed from being in pain and the cycle continues.
    I want one day that I don't think of my aches and pains and don't feel tired. So I can run off with my family and friends and not complain not once about traveling, shopping, or anything for that matter.

I missed the whole week of Thanksgiving, at work and being with my family due to some stomach virus. I stay so swollen at times, more pain. I can't think, nor talk, live in a brain fog, moan everytime I move, feel cranky and irritable. I know you all understand, that is why I am venting.

kaymac
  2. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Hello all,

I don't think I have posted here, or if so it has been a while. I don't usually get the time of feel good.

I just needed to vent. I am so tired of being sick and then I am so sick of being tired. I never feel good. This is dragging me down mentally despite the effexor.

Seems like I catch everything going around, maintain these horrible allergies and sinus problems, and things continue to spiral since my diagnosis in January of this year. Since then, I suffered severe female problems for 3 months till I had complete hysterectomy. Then My thyroid test came back too high and now I am having blood test each month and taking med for hyperthyroidism, taking allergy shots wkly, sleeping meds, pain meds, anti-imflammatory med, hormones, thyroid, anti-depressants. I work during day and come home limping and groaning and every inch of my body feeling like I have been ran over, yet not to sleep as I want too. I stay stressed from being in pain and the cycle continues.
    I want one day that I don't think of my aches and pains and don't feel tired. So I can run off with my family and friends and not complain not once about traveling, shopping, or anything for that matter.

I missed the whole week of Thanksgiving, at work and being with my family due to some stomach virus. I stay so swollen at times, more pain. I can't think, nor talk, live in a brain fog, moan everytime I move, feel cranky and irritable. I know you all understand, that is why I am venting.

kaymac
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Sorry Kaymac, sounds like things are bad right now. I know how darn frustrating it is not to have any good days, (good for us---) and not to see any in sight. It is depressing, and maddening! Sometimes when I do get a "good day" thrown in...it's feels like a mean trick, lol.....because following right in line, comes a day from H*&^%, just after I have gotten a breath of fresh hope.
    Writing down vents seems to help take a load off, and everyone here, certainly knows what you are feeling. Maybe after the holidays, when the pace slows down, you will feel a bit better. Vent anytime---it really does help to get it out.
    Best Wishes,
    Karen