side ache

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sin, Mar 8, 2007.

1. sin

sin New Member

I have had a right side-ache for over a month. It starts at the bottom of my ribs and goes into my groin area. It is very irritating and makes life miserable. I went to dr. and had exam and lots of blood tests--everything normal. Is this just another fm symptom????
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

I have side aches too (spleen liver area) and nothing can be found. I am supposed to go in for a colonoscopy just to be on the safe side (I am over 50).

These pains and things are awful and yes irritating (in many ways).

((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon
  3. sin

sin New Member

is it just a dull ache??
  4. vineyardj123

vineyardj123 New Member

I have been through numerous procedures for a similar ache in my left side, which doctors thought was a colon problem. It turns out that nothing proved to be wrong with my colon, apparently fm, only I still believe that a person can tell if something different is wrong with their body. The procedures I went through were horrible, but I still believe it is better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks,

John
  5. vineyardj123

vineyardj123 New Member

I have been through numerous procedures for a similar ache in my left side, which doctors thought was a colon problem. It turns out that nothing proved to be wrong with my colon, apparently fm, only I still believe that a person can tell if something different is wrong with their body. The procedures I went through were horrible, but I still believe it is better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks,

John
  6. vineyardj123

vineyardj123 New Member

Thanks,

John
  7. debhun

debhun New Member

I have side pain in my right side too. It will hurt so bad I can't breath. Then is just goes away for awhile maybe a day or 2 and some times a month will go by and no pain then wham it is back and it stays for a long time. I told my dr but a can't remember what he said it was but has to do with our DD. I wish you well cause I know how back this hurts.

Deb
  8. Ouch4017

Ouch4017 New Member

I have it too. It's in my ribs and I always compare it to air bubbles that won't pop when I breathe. I can take your breath away. No clue why????