Signing off....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by froggyfog, Feb 20, 2007.

1. froggyfog

froggyfog New Member

Sorry! I had posted on another topic that I was signing off because I felt like I was being judged. I was having a bad day with hurting, and my husband and I were fighting. I think I just have a lot going on right now in my life and I tipped over the edge that day. Anyway you guys are stuck with me because I need your support and hopefully I can give back the same.

FroggyFog
  2. jole

jole Member

It's okay. We all have our "moments". Guess I missed the topic, but enjoy you and glad you're here. Stress can make us see things in a different light and we've certainlly all been stressed! Hang in there.... tomorrow's bound to be a better day (or not). :)
  3. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

glad you're staying!!!!!

bigmama2
  4. homesheba

homesheba New Member

missed it to but can totally relate. i wish most of the time i could ' sign off' from being here at home....
  5. blkkat

blkkat New Member

so we have our moments, who doesnt. we have to stick togetter for better or for worse. hey ive heard that somewhere!!! LOL!!! nice to meet cha BLKKAT
  6. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

We are alway's here for you!! Promise!
  7. mujuer

mujuer New Member

but glad your back. You know if somebody is judging you then they are probably having a bad day also. Sometimes this old pain makes us scrappy. You hang in there and we all enjoy reading your posts.
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Froggyfog,

Glad your not leaving hun. And sorry you felt like you were being judged.

I find that sometimes if I am feeling especially tired, what I say or write just comes out wrong. My brain twists it all around.

Hopefully this was the case for you.That they weren't judging you.

We all walk that thin line sometimes.Because we are all going thru a LOT.

You Take Care Hun,
    Dont leave,your part of this *family*
    Jordane