Signing Off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mysticbrit, Oct 13, 2008.

1. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

So many of you have become a beautiful part of my battle against FM by sharing your jokes, games, family matters, etc.

I want you to know how much I've appreciated your input.

For now I need to take some time away and I'm going to sign off.

Wishing you all good health and happiness.

Nancy
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I will miss you too!,,Hopefully you will be back on the board with us in the future!,,,,HUgs and prayers,,,,,,Sis
  3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I understand we all need a break from these boards but I seriously hope you come back.

Since we are fellow Wisconsinites I've always like talking with you and value your opinion.

Sincerely,
    Monica
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

I am sorry to hear this but do understand. I hope you are able to work threw this and come back to us as you are a valuable part of this board and I know you will be missed by many, including me.

Thank care and if you ever want, you know how to find me-Carla

5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I had to do the same a few months back.

I hope you do come back soon.

love
    Rosie
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope you will be back soon sweetie. Yes you will be missed, even if we didn;t post alot back and forth. We and I will miss your posts.
    Hugs and best of luck !

Granni
  7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I will miss you all too. It means so much to know that you'll be here when I get back.

My hubby is undergoing some medical tests and I need a clear head to reassure him that all will be well (as I'm praying they will be).

Then the next 2 months will include some fall housecleaning, a grandson's birthday, then his oral surgery (getting all his wisdom teeth extracted on Halloween).

Then we're going to make a second attempt at a vacation in Nashville (we had to cancel in Sept. because I was in too much pain).

Sooooo, although I'll be thinking of you all I just need some time away to make sure my head is still functioning.

Many thanks,
    Nancy

8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

and know you will be missed!

'til you return...

~Peace~
    Rafiki
  9. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

We'll be here waiting for you.