Signing Off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mysticbrit, Oct 13, 2008.

1. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

So many of you have become a beautiful part of my battle against FM by sharing your jokes, games, family matters, etc.

I want you to know how much I've appreciated your input.

For now I need to take some time away and I'm going to sign off.

Wishing you all good health and happiness.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

I will miss you too!,,Hopefully you will be back on the board with us in the future!,,,,HUgs and prayers,,,,,,Sis
  3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I understand we all need a break from these boards but I seriously hope you come back.

Since we are fellow Wisconsinites I've always like talking with you and value your opinion.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I am sorry to hear this but do understand. I hope you are able to work threw this and come back to us as you are a valuable part of this board and I know you will be missed by many, including me.

Thank care and if you ever want, you know how to find me-Carla

5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I had to do the same a few months back.

I hope you do come back soon.

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope you will be back soon sweetie. Yes you will be missed, even if we didn;t post alot back and forth. We and I will miss your posts.
    Hugs and best of luck !

7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I will miss you all too. It means so much to know that you'll be here when I get back.

My hubby is undergoing some medical tests and I need a clear head to reassure him that all will be well (as I'm praying they will be).

Then the next 2 months will include some fall housecleaning, a grandson's birthday, then his oral surgery (getting all his wisdom teeth extracted on Halloween).

Then we're going to make a second attempt at a vacation in Nashville (we had to cancel in Sept. because I was in too much pain).

Sooooo, although I'll be thinking of you all I just need some time away to make sure my head is still functioning.

Many thanks,

8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

and know you will be missed!

'til you return...

9. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

We'll be here waiting for you.