signing on to chat room

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tobelct, Sep 15, 2006.

1. tobelct

tobelct Guest

I have repeadedly tried to sign on in the chat room, I get to the sign on page put in my login and password. It brings be to the window that says if it takes more then 5 min. for this page to load please click this link. I follow the instructions on the link but nothing happens.
    Any ideas.
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

I have learned to not follow the 5 minute instruction rule. It just take a lot longer than 5 minutes that is all for some reason.

I usually have time to get a glass of water, make a pot of coffee, go to the bathroom, check the TV channels, come back to the computer and still not be in...LOL

I always get in there it usually take a long time sometime 10-15 minutes is more like it--for me anyway and my computer is old not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Just hang in there and you will get in if you wait long enough :)

Good luck,

Karen :)
  3. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

JUST WAIT YOU WILL GET ON...ITS SO MUCH FUN...I AM THERE ALL OF THE TIME NOW...I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE FORUM.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK SETTINGS. THERE YOU CAN PICK A CHARACTER AND THEN HIT OPTIONS AND FOR SPEED HIT VERY SLOW. OTHERWISE IT MAY GO TOO FAST FOR YOU.
  4. tobelct

tobelct Guest

Thank you for all your helpfull suggestions. I have followed your advise and I can let that page try to load for hours and it does not show.

Tobelct.