signs of Lupus...what happened to you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovepink4, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I am doing worse this year...was homebound for over 3 months this winter...my pain is worse...my fatigue is worse....pain patch and pills don't seem to take care of it ....i have been suspicious of thyroid issues due to thinning of hair....fighting weight gain....and the usual fatigue....plus reading here about how most doc's just go by the "normal' numbers instead of the newer numbers....my doc says I am within the "normal" range.....yada yada yada...

ANYWAYS....i have developed this weird rash across my knuckles and a little bit on the underside of my arms....it is little raised very red bumps....almost like red blisters...i don't have anything on my face....i have terrible problems keeping my feet warm and sometimes my hands...i have the Raynaud's Syndrome....i had an episode of swelling on my inner ankles....

between the new symptoms and the worsening of my regular symptoms i am getting worried and need to go see my doc....

i didn't think anything of the rash until a happened to read something about lupus and rash and a light bulb went on .....a worried lightbulb...

Can anyone share their story with me? what were your symptoms when you got lupus on top of the Fibro and/or CFS? thanks in advance.....Teresa