SIL having kidney stone removed ina bout 10 minutes.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bambi, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Bambi

Bambi New Member

I am asking for any prayers you will offer for it to go easy and that he will recouperate fine. It is an outpatient surgery but still general anesthetic and he will have paina after. Not like he's had for the last three days though hoping it would pass. He is a wonderful SIL, person, husband, friend...loyal, honest, kind, sweet, naive with an inoocense that's hard to find now. My daughter's first real boyfriend and she is first girlfriend, now married 13 years after five years of dating. They adore each other..you would love him too if you met him. A GOOD person! I couldn't get there as my husband is working so far from home and couldn't get off early enough. I am very worried about him as I love him so much..but feel it will go well and is in God's hands. All surgeries have risk
    but this seems like it could be much worse--old surgeries were nightmare for this. Thank God for new ways! Thanks. Love, Bambi
  2. Bambi

Bambi New Member

is upset that I didn't make it to the hospital, hasn't cell phoned me or emailed on it in reply to my MANY requests. Maybe she is just too busy as he is understandably scared and he gets like a kid when difficult things
    come up. I adore him and only the best CAN happen for him, or at least I'm praying so. Thanks again for your response! Sincerely, Bambi
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

They hurt glad you can get it removed. Love AC
  4. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi,
    Praying all goes well! ((HUGS))

kate