Simplified Approach Results...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by burkmeer, Aug 10, 2008.

1. burkmeer

burkmeer New Member

I have been following the simplified approach to a great extent for about 10 months..I noticed some significant improvement about 3 months ago that lasted for about two months..but am not back sort of down again..but I"m hopeful...

I've got a question...

I have irritable bowel syndrome...does anyone know what this is from? It's definitely CFS related...gas, irritation, etc..and desire to urinate very frequently ofteimtimes...even if I've just got 15 minutes prior, etc...

I also have this sort of inflammation inside my mouth..burns when I eat certain foods....can feel the "bumps" there with my tongue...

Anyone know what these symptoms are due to?

Thanks..
  2. bellydonna

bellydonna New Member

also, what you describe as "inflammation inside ...mouth...with certain foods". Yep, I'm familiar with that. For me, I had thought it was food allergies but now think it is probably chemicals used on foods. Happens with lots of fruits
    ( strawberries, peaches) but have learned that if I eat these organic I have no problems. Then found out that these 2 fruits are some of the most highly pesticided.

3. burkmeer

burkmeer New Member

I'm talking about Rich Vank's and Amy Yaskios simplified protocol...

NO, it's definitely irritated in the mouth...some small sores, etc...little fizzures, etc...stings when I eat stuff...small rises (bumps)etc...