Since there is no Chit-chat board, can we still post OT issues?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Mar 9, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I was just wondering .... since a Chit-Chat board was not one of the new boards, are we still permitted to post off-topic (OT) issues here?

Don't want to get in trouble!!! LOL

Does anyone know?

Hugs,
    Janet
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm sure we would be told if OT issues were out off bounds.

I wouldnt worry about it, mods would inform us.

love
    Rosie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I would think we would be able to. I would think one of the mods would have posted about that if we weren't allowed to use the OT posts anymore.

Good to see you. ;-)

Love,
    Faye
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Maybe one of the moderators will see this post and tell us.

I wasn't on the board Saturday when so many were banned, and since I don't know why they were, I just want to make sure that I don't get into trouble for posting something off topic!!!

If anyone says anything about it and I miss it, would somebody please let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks,
    Janet
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Janet,
    I shall definitely let you know of any rule changes or board changes that happen on here. Don't you worry about that, sweety. :)

Love,
    Faye
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Ge I am so dumb, it just took me three months almost to discover where the rules were, then I had to look about 20 times. What is all this about new boards>

Anne C
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think it is a nice curtesy to label them "OT" for those who are here only for medical info. Hopefully, the Chit Chat Board will return.

Love, Mikie
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

That is what I am doing is still put "OT" in front of my posts for that. I am trying not to do too many of those kind of posts.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

Go to the top of the page and there is a tab to the right of the "View Posts" that reads "Message Boards" and click on it. It will take you to the new selection of boards that are now available by ProHealth!

Hugs,
    Janet