Sinus Headache Meds??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz41, Jul 15, 2003.

1. suz41

suz41 New Member

Good morning all:

Hopefully I will find a solution to this bothersome problem. I have sinus headaches during humid times and when my hormones shift, however I am trying to stay away from pseudophedrine products because I have noticed how much they affect my sleep. I used to use only OTC meds and they worked however, most have pseudo (stimulant) or dextramathorpahane which creates drowsiness(don't need to feel any more tired).
    Has anyone found a sinus med without products such as these that help with the headache but don;t have either the sedating effects or a stimulanting effects that interfere with level IV sleep? I really don't think I need a prescription med at this point. Thanks for any info, it will be greatly appreciated.

Suz
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2003]
  2. Aeryn

Aeryn New Member

Hey there.

The advil seems to balance out the psuedoepedrine and not make me tired or wakeful or feeling goofy.

But one shouldn't take advil a lot unless you have to. Heavy on the liver.

Best, Aeryn
  3. Hippen

Hippen New Member

Works wonders for me.....also I have taken Vioxx for menstrual cramps and headaches. Vioxx did not help with my Fibro pain but really helped with my cramps and headaches. Hope you get some relief...Love Hippen