Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Sep 19, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Mine were waiting for me when I got back from the hospital. YUM.... dessert before dinner for me tonight!

I tried to post on Molly's thread but it kept timing out and then going to the FM/CFS board. Weird, eh?

Anyway, my idea now is to put my order in early for holiday gifts. Your's are so much better than any I have made!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad you like them Bud! Elaine i can send you 2 or 3 just to try (No Charge!),,,,you can't have the organic sugars eighter?,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks Again!,,,,,,,Sis,,,,,,,,,p.s. Holiday orders are more than welcome!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do a mean sugar cookie too,,,also Molasses,,,,,Gingerbread,,,,,and other kinds also!
  3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

You are getting more and more business from me!

I don't know how the sugar effects you, Elaine. But if Sis wants to send you a couple, try them in moderation.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Sugar Cookies W/icing! Good Question Bud! lol,,,,,i'll have to figure out how to ship cookies with Frosting!,,,,,,,but i can solve the problem!,,,,Maybe i can send the can of Cream~~~Cheese Frosting in with the cookies,,,,,,and a little bottle of food color!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I also make really good Fudge,,,,,and peanut Brittle,,,,,and Bark candy,,,,,,I know,,,,Stop already! lol,,,.,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2007]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Sugar is definatley an enemy for me also,,,,,,Have to watch it all the time!,,,,,,I can eat about 1 cookie a week!,,,,,,,,need to look for the sugar free ones at the store!,,,,,,,,,

P.S. Congrats on your (50) on e-bay! your doin very well!,,,,,,Have a Great day!,,,,,I'm headin' up to visit Dad this afternoon,,,,,,,Talk to ya all when i get BK!,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,,Sis