Sisland - Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Dec 2, 2008.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Happy Birthday sweetie. I hope you enjoy your day and you do something special. Treat yourself, it is your day.

Take Care

2. ckball

ckball New Member

Happy Birthday- I didn't know it but hope you have a great day and you have been doing well-Carla
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Happy Birthday Lady!! I haven't been around much lately, but i missed you and our weather reports.
    Relax and put your feet up, hope you been feeling okay.
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Many Happy Returns and

Ha det Bra!

BILLCAMO New Member

From a fellow Decemberite to a lady Decemberite!

As Rock said , you can wear your bra or not........your choice ! :>) LOL (A bit of "poetic license" on my part) ;>0...............

Blessings ,

6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hope you had a wonderful Happy birthday today and got to do something special. You deserve it my dear !

7. sisland

sisland New Member

Everyone!,,,,,I just signed in to see all your Birthday Wishes!,,,,,,,,,Makes me feel Wonderful that you all were thinkin' of me!,,,,,,,,,,,And yes Bill i did wear a bra all day!,.,lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Had a big Turkey Day with my Dad and Siblings! was just kind of resting up from all the hoopla!,,,,,,,We got our first big snow on my Birthday,,,,,3,,,inches,,,,so now the local ski resort can open this weekend!,,,,,Yea!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Love to All!,,,,,Hope you all are doing well!,,,,,Sis

[This Message was Edited on 12/03/2008]
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Thankyou very much! Hope all is well with you and your Family!,,,,Happy Holidays,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  9. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I hope you had a wonderful "soothing" day. I think I saw an Alberta Clipper coming your way on the news last night.

We just got 9" of snow Monday-Tuesday. I really hope we don't get as much snow as last year. But December is not looking good. It seems about every three days we get 3" or so.
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow sounds like you have alot of snow!,,,,,Yes your right! we are in for alot of snow and cold temps this comming weekend! ,,until now wev'e only Gotten about 4" so far,,,,,just enough to open the local ski resort ,,,,,,,,it was a 2 week delay this year,,,,,Hope your staying warm!,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

....wished just as warm. Bet you're not too warm in your part of the country right now.

Hope it was a great day. Also, Sis, hope you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Will you be spending time with your dad? Girls?

I have not been on often lately, but think of you fondly. You are a fun person.

12. sisland

sisland New Member

Thankyou Dear!,,,,,,
    Your right it's colder than a well digger's rear-end this week!,,,,,We had a Grand storm move in on us Saturday night,,,,a foot of snow fell and the temps are anywhere from -5 to -25 below!,,,,,Brrrrr!,,,,The wind chill factor is predicted to be - 40 below in the next few days!

So needless to say we are hunkering down in doors,,only going out to get mail and Bathroom Breaks for Lucky,,,,,He loves the outdoors ,,,,but seems to realize that he has to go fast!,,,,,lol,,

Happy Holidays to you and yours also!,,,,My youngest and her Boyfriend Will were here this weekend for a earlie x-mas ,,,due to work and his Mom and Dad's turn for x-mas Celebrations!,,,Was Fun!

My Middle gal and her Husband will be here on x-mas day,,along with my oldest girl,,,,,they will stay for a couple days and then will start their long trek home again too,,,,,

I will be going to vist my Dad around the 20th ,,,,they have a Huge X-mas party at the Home with lots of cool stuff going on that day so that will be fun!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Hope you and Dh and Felix have a very Merry Christmas Too!! Have fun in the Sun!,,,,,Happy new year too!,,,,,,,HUgs,,,Sis,,,,,
  13. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hey! We have sun, but it's only 42 degrees into the low 20's last night. Think we may have lost our oranges....sigh. Too cold for CA. Have an Arctic storm hitting the whole state right now.

Glad for all the company you'll have. We will have Jim's daughter and family over before Christmas to open gifts as Jim's ex has her turn for Christmas this year. We will, however, have dinner together at Tom's (Jennifer's husband) mom's with the ex and all. AAGH. First time something like this has happened since divorce over 10 years ago. We are a bit cautious, but are glad we can leave if things get dicey. You never know with the ex...very unpredictable to say the least.

WE are going to the Rose Parade in Pasadena on New Year's, staying with Jim's sister and family for a few days. California native and I've never been. Sounds like fun. Pray for sun.

Take care in the cold and ice. Be careful as you go and visit great he's happy and settled and safe.

Hugs from cold CA...