sisland here is fudge recipe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Sep 25, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

hi sisland: hope you like this recipe,they are very simple and i also have one for peanut butter kiss cookies. hope you are doing ok. we have had a very busy weekend with the church and today i was at a meeting,gosh i'am tired tonight.keeping busy helps me not to worry about my thyroid problem until next week.

1lb chocolate cream drops( have white center)

1 cup peanut butter(can use crunchy or creamy)

2tbs. margarine

1tsp. vanilla

Melt all ingredients togther in a microwave dish.
    Spread in a greased pan and cool in fridge,cut into squares.

Cream Cheese Ball

1 package 8 oz cream cheese softened

1 Good Seasons DRY Italian salad dressing mix

Mix both ingredients together and make into a ball. You can use any kind of crackers to spread it on,we usually use Triscuits or Wheat Thins.

Hope you like these and if you have any questions just send me a message. I will be back on probably tomorrow,since it is suppose to rain here and my bones are feeling it,not getting much done these days. Tired and achy. Take care and hope all is ok with you. Biddy
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

I Love getting new recipies! This definetly is a new Fudge Recipie to me!,,,,,,,,,,and so easy! I'm a sucker for thoes cream drops!

And the Cream Cheese ball will be a hit for the holidays! I will definetly (My new favorite word)! Lolol! make this one too!,,,,,,I Have a secert for dry ranch dressing mix,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I buy Fat Free sour cream,, the (8oz) and mix it in there ,,,,,,Works good for a fat free salad dressing!,,,,,,,,,,,,,And yes We want the peanutbutter cookies recipie!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fire up that Heating pad and graba good book! Hopefully you will feel better buy tommorow night!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Again Thanks so so Much!!,,,,,,,,,,,Sis,,,,,Feel Better!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2007]
  3. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

sisland: glad you liked the recipes,i will get the cookie recipes tomorrow. how about the peach recipe,hope you liked it too. go for tonight and will some more very easy recipes for the holidays tomorrow. have a good night and a restful one,sure need that right now. biddy
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

I Wanted to give you my Mom's Microwave Fudge Recipie,,,so here goes,,,,,hope you like it!

Full Proof Dark chocolate Fudge

1 1/2 pkgs Choco chips
    1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
    dash of salt
    1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
    1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Melt C Chips and C milk & salt all togeather in a glass bowl in Micro,,,,stiring well,,,,remove and stir in vanilla and nuts,,,,,Spread in a 9 inch pan lined with wax paper,,,,,,chill until firm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This is so easy to make and very good!,,,you could add a little Butter to make it creamier if you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  5. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

hi sisland: thx for your mom's recipe,sounds good and i will be sure to try it soon. here is the one for the cookies.

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

1 cup peanut butter(need to use brand name since this doesn't use flour and no reduced fat)

1 cup sugar
    1 egg
    1teaspoon vanilla extract
    24 milk chocolate kisses

In a mixing bowl.cream peanut butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla; beat until well blended. Roll into 11/4-in balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked. Immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield 2 dozen.
  6. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I just wanted to add that if you have minuture muffin tins use the same peanut butter cookie recipe but put the balls of dough in the muffine tins and when they come out of the over Immediately put in resses small peanut butter cups. Wait until the cookies have cooled a little and pull out the cookies. I grew up with the kisses one only my mom put on the chocolate stars. Anyway you bake those they are great......SueF