Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Dec 2, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

WHATS going on ladies, am missing the chit chat my last post was about seizures

angel hugs and blessings
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Well nothin new up my way! just the norm! Winter is setting in and that means alot more indoor time,,,TV,,,,sewing,,,,etc!,,,,,Oh yeah i turned 50 yesterday!,,,lolol,,,,Do you share the same Christmas Holiday as we do over here in Americia?,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis....p.s. Hows your son doing in W-DC?,,,,,,,

Hi again! Just read your post about the seizure activity!,,,,,,,,,,,How Scarey is that for you! i'm sorry to hear about your Memory loss too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Our Bodies do some very strange things to us!! Glad you are ok Connie!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2007]
  3. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Well, been helping a friend on a BIG IMPORTANT project that I can't talk about.

But wanted to check in and make sure everybody's doing ok.

Love to all, Joann
  4. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

its an important milestone girl half a century!!!!!

Hope you had a great day and have many more to come.

Yep we share the same chrissy days not long now, although Iam in slowmo all the way now

Have had no seixures so that great

angel hugs and blessings
  5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Connie, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I'm sure that was frightening! It is good to hear from you.

I'm still here in New Mexico, and it looks like we will be moving here permanently after Christmas. YaHOOOoooo!!!

Love to all!