Sisland Sydney (Either one)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Aug 14, 2007.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Kiddo

I found your cookies on e bay. I thought maybe I could buy them w/ my credit card. (Don't want anything to do w/ PayPal.)

Anyway it turns out the process of buying cookies is too Hi-tech for me. I clicked on "Buy Now", but nothing happened. I couldn't find a spot that said "Add to your shopping cart".

I'm just too old for the computer world, I guess.

Remember, it's always the last batch that burns.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Well aren't you a sweet one! Thanks ,,,,,,You don't have to do that! you could just place a bid ,,,or scroll down and there is a buy it now at the very bottom of the add,,,,,,,,,,
    the buy it now should work,,,,,Maybe i did something wrong there ,,,,I'll have to check on it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If i knew your address i would just send you some! For Free!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm off to check it out to see if i did something wrong,,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm back
    The buy it now worked for me when i clicked on it,,,,,and the place a bid,,,if you place a bid ,,,then it should go through for you with your credit card at the end of the auction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But No worries! Thanks Rockgor!
  4. rockgor

still no workee. Of course it may be my computer or the connection. I can't play bridge anymore. And the machine goes on the fritz every ten or 15 minutes.

And then we live in a sort of electronic black hole. Cell phones will not work here. One has to go outside. And the Mexican radio station gets picked up by the phone and the pipes in the wall. All in all...

Anyways, good luck w/ your project.

PS I just thought of a marketing ploy. You can tell customers you put mj in every batch.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

Mj ,,lolol What a funny or as Ken calls you punny one you are! I just sold my first one tonite! It's going to a Soldier in Afganistan,,,,,,,,so i feel good about that!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope you get to upgrade your puter soon!,,,,lol ,,,Thanks for the well wishes!,,,,,sis,,,,Funny about the Phone pickin' up the Mexican radio station!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/15/2007]
  6. rockgor

great news! If the computer situation improves I will try again.

My mother used to put half a slice of bread in the cookie tin. Said it helped keep them fresh or crisp or something.