Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Are you by chance a member of the Animal Attraction web site? THe reason I ask is because there is someone there who's user name is Mrsisland and was hoping it is you before I post to her. Just curious.....
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

No,,,,Not Me!,,,,lolol,,,Although i'm a memeber of the WWF,,,,World Wildlife Foundation,,,,it's a save the endangered species organization!,,,,,This seems to be a popular user name,,,,How are your rescue operations going? well i hope! Any sign of Lizzy?,,,,,,,Talk to you soon!,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I'm glad I didn't post to her thinking it was you! Any way, it's a pretty neet site for animal lovers. I just signed up the other day and am still kind of learning my way around a bit.

My rescue progress is going very slowly....had to wait a while on getting feral kitties spayed due to the fact that all the mommies have kittens still nursing. I still have not found my Lizzie yet but have not given up hope. And the little pup I've been fostering went to her new forever home yesterday and though I miss her dearly, I'm kind of glad for the break from puppy care. All I have left now are my kitty babies and they're easy to tend to and give me much comfort and pleasure.

That is so cool that you belong to the WWF!

Gotta go.....I'm feeling a bit ill today and am going to see my surgeon tomorrow to schedule a gall bladder surgery. Take care and will check back in later.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm so proud of you for doing the rescue work! Animals are Very special to alot of folks,,,and you are helping in that process!,,Puppies are alot of work! Good thing they are cute!,,My Pup is 18 months now and has started to calm down a bit!,,,,lolol,,,,,

He's Fun and Busy and loves to run and play,,,,,,Kittens are soooo Cute!,,,,i'm going to check out that web-site!

I wish you Luck with your Gallbladder Surgery! had that done in 1992,,,,right after they invented being able to do it with a Laser type surgery,,,,,Recovery period was about 3 weeks,,,,not to bad!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Keep us Posted!,,,,,Sis