Sister's Death

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gg60, Mar 17, 2003.

1. gg60

gg60 New Member

Please forgive me for not answering some of my mail, but my younger sister died on the 8th of this month. We still don't know why, but you all know what the stress of this does to someone with fibro. I want to be an active member of this message board, so please bare with me until I can get my mind out of this fibro-fog. Does anyone know a quick fix.:) IIf I didn't have the Lord with me, well I don't know whee I would be tonight. Thanks fellow friends for letting me sound off. My computer is very slow, but my daughter is going to come up and see if she can help with it as soon as she gets over her surgrey. God bless everyone of you. gg60
  2. phenom

phenom New Member

gg60 i am so sorry to hear of your sister's passing. its not an easy time for anyone, let alone with this DD under your belt aswell. please don't feel obligated to reply to posts at this time - we understand priorities. you just take care of you right now. you will be in my thoughts. best wishes to you and your family in this time of sorrow.

phenom
  3. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I am sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family all the best. You will be in my prayers

and no need to aplogize, we all have other things that need to be taken care of and I know just how hard of a time you must be having right now. Take care of yourself sweetie

best wishes,
    Jeanna

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. soft {{{{{hugs}}}}} and thoughts are with you. dolsgirl
  5. kasha

kasha New Member

May God help you with the loss of your sister. Love Kathy
  6. ozgran

ozgran New Member

my thoughts and prayers are with you. Love and lots of gentle hugs. Ozgran
  7. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I can`t begin to imagine what you are going through, must be feeling a huge sense of loss and bewilderment.

I`m not religious but do believe that the spirit lives on. She is still with you though not physically. I know that doesn`t help much.

What would she be saying to you right now?

Lots of love, hugs and my deepest sympathy, be thinking of you,

Love Pat.
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Our prayers are with you and your family. Please don't feel that you need to apologise for anything. Everyone here understands.
    Kathryn
  9. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

it sounds like this was very unexpected and I am so sorry for your loss. For us who believe in the Lord..He sure can get us through these hard times.

Please take good care of yourself..I will say a prayer ..
    May God bless and keep
    You and yours.. Sherry
  10. little

little Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your sister. You and your Family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of your self. God Bless you and your Family. Gail
  11. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

I can't even imagine the pain you and your family must be going through. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't worry about posting, take care of yourself and come back when you're ready.

((((hugs))))
    Annette
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It just takes so long to recover from such loss to the point that everything even seems real again. Take your time and rest, rest, rest. You are in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  13. bejo

bejo New Member

I'm really sorry for the loss of your sister.My thoughts and prayers are with you. ((((((())))))) bejo