Site to find clinical trials

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by TwoCatDoctors, Oct 13, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

[I found below in the Neurology Now Magazine, which is a very informative and very good Magazine]

ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry of federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world. ClinicalTrials.gov gives you information about a trial's purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details.

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks once again for a great resource. I have a file of resources and I think 90% are from you!!!

I did get a chuckle and believe me I need one today on the following:

Effectiveness of Dance on Patients With Fibromyalgia Condition: Fibromyalgia
    Interventions: Behavioral: Dance; Other: Control Group

Should I bring my tap shoes? :>)

gap
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Hey, you can check the Clinical Trial site wearing ballet slippers or slippers that look like Bear Feet. I absolutely love finding that resource.

Meanwhile as I type this I have a bin that I put a paper on the side that says "Shred" and it's for papers to be shreded. So my cat Shelby just walked up and shredded that paper with her claws--yes, technically she obeyed that paper to shred, but what clinical trial do I look for to open better communication with a smart ass cat like her?
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

How about cognitive behavioral therapy?

Cats are notorious for not listening to reason. They are their own person or should that be cat and comfortable living in their fur!!! They are stubborn, opinionated, know what they want, won't follow directions willingly and have a higher than necessary sense of self esteem.

In a way, I admire that.

But then I am a cat person.

gap
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Shelby the cat is Ruler of the Cat World, Head of the Cat Mafia, an accomplished Ninja in getting to the high shelf in the closet, and an absolute Triumph in the Cat Fashion World. Shelby has taught me everything I know. She is super intelligent and it's why she makes an excellent service animal cat.

The other year I walked into the coat closet and as I was getting my jacket off the hanger came face to face with her on the high shelf--she scared me so bad, but I could almost hear her say "Ninja Shelby is patrolling the home. Any burglars that enter the closet will be killed and left on the outside front steps as a warning to other burglars."
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Maybe you should write a book called, "All I Ever Needed To Know I Learned From My Cat(s)"!!

If you do this and make money, send me some!!! :>)

gap