Site was offline, but now back up and running

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by James, Nov 23, 2002.

1. James

James Guest

A database update needed to take place a bit ago sorry for the the boards been down for that period of time.
    Sincerely,
    James
    Pro Health, Inc.
  2. James

James Guest

A database update needed to take place a bit ago sorry for the the boards been down for that period of time.
    Sincerely,
    James
    Pro Health, Inc.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have noticed some improvements to the format of the site. The page with articles is vastly improved with the exception that there is duplication of some of the articles.

Thanks for your hard work and the hard work done by all the staff at ProHealth.

Love, Mikie
  4. James

James Guest

Thanks,
    We are putting a lot of energy into making the sites as good a community resource as possible.
    Sincerely,
    James
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

All you guys are great! Just seconding Mike's thoughts here.

Shalom! Shirl
  6. Myst

Myst New Member

What this site does is help everyone,understand that they are not alone.It also gives ideas to try for comfort.Thank-you.GOD Bless!
  7. tamara123

tamara123 New Member

Today was my first visit and I left this board up ALL day long , just kept cheking back since I cant sit for that long at a time......but WOW, I have gotten SO VERY much support and great advice today. I even found out why my guai wasnt working......something as simple as my bubble bath, toothpaste, shampoo...you get the picture.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.......this goes for all the fabulous folks posting here as well.... Tamara Fesco
    Jacksonville, Fl
  8. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

You folks do a great job on this site. It is by far the most user friendly site the I visit. I wish that the MG Sports Car Club that I belong to used the same format. As long as I am passing out kudos, a few well-deserved ones should be going to Mikie & Shirl for the fantastic job that they do. Keep up the good work.
    Kathryn
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...who make this site so great----just wanted to echo everyone else's thoughts on the debt of gratitude we owe you guys. Thanks for the hard work, it is very much appreciated!!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  10. sofy

sofy New Member

A capital thanks to all who make this site possible.
  11. kadywill

kadywill New Member

to all the above!!
    With love,
    Kady
  12. little

little Member

I wouldn't know what I would do with out everyone here. GAIL